Terms & Conditions
We value every customer who purchases from The Parent and Child. This return policy is designed to protect our Customers and our Company. We desire to work with our customers through the return process to ensure their needs are met.
Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website, on the receipt or packing slip The Parent and Child will accept qualified items for exchange or refund within 14 days of the original purchase date.
Once we receive your return, it will be inspected to determine if it is eligible for return and to ensure conforming requirements are met. If it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed immediately. Please verify the product(s) you are returning meet the guidelines below to qualify for a return. If a non-conforming product is accepted for return, The Parent and Child reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 15% at our sole discretion. Please remember, further consideration may be taken under special circumstances, at our sole discretion.
- Returns must include a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE as described below.
- Returns must be shipped securely following the RETURN SHIPPING instructions below.
- Returns must be complete with all original packaging.
- Returns must match the original The Parent and Child invoice.
- Returns must not be altered or resized by a jeweler other than The Parent and Child.
How To Prepare A Return
To return a jewelry item to The Parent and Child, follow our four simple steps:
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) Code. Call 734-663-4350 to share your reason for returning your jewelry. You will be given a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the outside of the box you are returning. Returns without this RA Code will be refused receipt.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. If you return your item without original material, you may be liable for the replacement cost. Returns that are improperly packaged will be refused receipt.
- Insure Your Package. Returns that are not insured will be refused receipt. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
Address Returns To:
The Parent and Child
2335 West Stadium Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48103